Are We OK are You Ok?
I mean really OK?
Do you know how the COVID – 19 experience has affected yourself, your colleague’s and your business?
Do you need a safe space to proactively assess yours and your colleague’s wellbeing before making realistic and achievable plans to work effectively & sustainably?
I have put together this course to assist you in answering the above questions.
You may choose to have a small number of decision makers participate in the course or alternatively, to book out a whole course to focus entirely on your business and personnel needs.
Course numbers are limited to ensure that all participants have the opportunity to be heard and to contribute.
· Understand the Mental Health Continuum.
· Understand the definition of Trauma.
· Recognise signs and symptoms of mental ill health.
· Understand how external professional support services may be limited for a period of time.
· Reflect and plan (business and individuals):
· What went well, what strengths emerged?
· What failed/ceased, what could have been better?
· What opportunities or diversifications have emerged or are emerging?
· What help is still needed (both able and not able to change)?
· £40 per person
· £300 per group (12 maximum)
Delegates will not require any course materials prior to the course and will be made welcome to make their own notes.
Full logging in details and video guidance on how to be an effective participant on the online platform will be forwarded at the time of course booking.
Call 0800 98 87 321 to discuss your Mental Health and physical First Aid services training and course requirements. We are happy to help and advise.